We're Looking for Export-Ready Companies in Your Area
There's never been a better time to encourage companies in your region to consider exporting as a growth strategy. Selling into international markets can be very profitable for a company, and support for international trade at both the state and federal level has never been stronger.
But many firms in North Carolina are not yet taking advantage of this opportuntiy for growth.
As a leader in your local business community, you're in a unique position to identify companies that are ready to take advantage of exporting opportunities.
And to alert those companies to the export education resources available from the North Carolina Department of Commerce.
Passport to Export Road Show • April 16-20, 2012
Each spring, Commerce's International Trade Division hosts a series of meetings and export education seminars across the state. Company executives can learn about opportunities in global markets through individual meetings with the state's foreign trade team. Representatives based in Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Japan, China (Shanghai and Hong Kong), and Europe travel back to the state for the Road Show to share first-hand knowledge with session partipants.
Individual appointments are available at the following locations and times:
- Monday, April 16 • Wilmington
- Tuesday, April 17 • Raleigh (limited availability)
- Wednesday, April 18 • Charlotte (limited availability)
- Thursday, April 19 • Asheville
- Friday, April 20 • High Point
At each Road Show location, qualified company executives can:
- Enjoy a free, one-on-one consultation session with a Commerce trade expert
- Receive detailed, country-specific data on targeted foreign markets
- Assess which export markets provide the best opportunities
- Network with relevant stakeholders and tap valuable resources
- Enjoy a free business luncheon and information briefing
The Passport to Export Road Show promises to be a high-caliber event. If you know of companies in your area that would benefit from this unique opportunity, email or call us today.
Companies interested in attending the Passport to Export Road Show will find additional information online at www.nccommerce.com.
Download our brochure containing the complete 5 city itinerary here.
To register for a private consultation meeting or to attend a Road Show luncheon, call Bethany Khouri-Wisbey at (919) 715-1855 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
It is important to note there are limitations on available appointments at each location.